Blog Coverage and Custom Content Creation
- Through the power of video, key search words, strategic uploads and viral distribution and blog posts, these TVPâ€™s and posts will bring your destinationâ€™s travel experience to life, and encourage travelers to visit.
- NMT also provides Travel Audio Postcards distributed across popular industry blogs and NMT’s iTunes podcast.
- NMT can offer blog coverage in some of the travel industry’s most coveted content hubs such as Technorati,Â Travel Weekly, Trip Advisor and Family Travel Forum.
Millions of eyes see our content across the web. If you’re going to fly us out to create it, you and your local tourist destinations might as well take advantage of the paid opportunities we offer:
- Sponsored Links within our blog posts and videos
- Product placement within our TVPs
- Premium distribution of TVPs and TAPs
- Advertising placement
Each fully produced TVP will cost $1,500.00.â€¨ This assumes access to useable B Roll on the destination or property.â€¨ Destinations are typically very happy to pass on their B Roll since it allows them to generate further distribution from their initial production costs.
We may produce these at no cost if the TVP is a review of a destination or property that we personally visit.â€¨ When necessary, a destination or property will pick up all costs for a one, two-person trip for 2-5 days to gather sound, interview travelers, shoot stills and video and authenticate the experience.
Included in the Cost
- Uploading to all major Video Channels including YouTube, Yahoo, Metacafe, MSNBC, etc.
- Providing â€œkey wordsâ€ to insure best VSEO (video search engine optimization)
- One full report on relevant analytics (viewer numbers, global embeddings, age/gender of viewers, global location of viewers, etc.)â€¨ Our German TVP, for example, is carried by 85,000 web pages, sites and blogs, with an average viewer age of between 45-57.
- Designation of 1- 2 TVPs as â€œVideo of the Monthâ€ sent to approximately 30,000 Travel Professionals as a branded TVP HTML mailer.
- At least one blog post to TVPâ€™s Blog Site (with video). When accessed through the HTML mailer, the blog typically receives 3-4,000 views.
- Relevant Tweets to TVPâ€™s Twitter follows.
Interested? Weâ€™re happy to discuss with you and your team.
Phone: (617) 818-1432